St. Petersburg and Hamburg have been twin cities for over 60 years. The conference continues the tradition of cooperation in the museum sphere and aims to promote international exchange of experience among representatives of the museums and universities, as well as dialogue between all those who seek to expand knowledge about the latest technologies applied in the museums.
The topics of the reports reflect the issues raised by the specialists within the walls of museums and universities, as well as people employed in other professional fields:
- How to convey to the child interest and love for the artistic heritage?
- What the museum can learn about its visitors and how to build a dialogue for sustainable cooperation?
- Can digital technologies be useful if, for some reason, it is impossible to visit the museum?
- How to combine technical education with the work in a museum?
- 02:00 pm–02:10 pm Welcome Speech
- 02:10 pm–03:10 pm Art Museum Pedagogy and Museum Art Mediation: Are they two boots make a pair or two gloves from one hand? Development and transformation of the innovative experience of the State Russian Museum
- 03:15 pm–04:15 pm Decolonization within the framework of art mediation for children in the ethnographic museums
- 04:20 pm–05:20 pm Digital art mediation technologies for children in the Hamburg Kunsthalle
- 05:30 pm–06:30 pm Educational programs at the St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University "LETI" on restoration of the works of art: the new generation to help the museum.