The event will take place for three days during the Forum. Day 2. Roundtable Discussion “Relevant Issues of Implementation of Additional Educational Programs in Field of Theatre Arts”, sectional meetings in focus areas of the Conference in the following areas.
Roundtable Discussion “Relevant Issues of Implementation of Additional Educational Programs in Field of Theatre Arts” in the following areas:
- Practical implementation of additional educational programs in field of theatre arts;
- The role of children's theatre school and children's school of arts in preservation and development of academic education traditions in field of theatre arts;
- Relevant issues and challenges of implementing preprofessional educational programs in field of theatre arts;
- Project activity in field of theatre education, including networking cooperation of educational and cultural orgaizations;
- Children's musical theatre in the system of children's art schools.
Sectional meetings in the lines of work of the conference “Children's School of Arts 2019: Education, Management, Development”: a section for heads of educational establishments and methodological centres, sections by art forms (music, fine arts). The following issues are expected to be discussed during sectional meetings (regional experience):
- Qualitative transformations in children's additional education in field of arts;
- Experience exchange on relevant problems of contemporary performance of children's schools of arts;
- Effective development options for children's schools of arts at the contemporary state considering main programs and priorities enshrined in laws and regulations;
- Children's school of arts at the contemporary stage: traditions and novations;
- Diversity of ways to reveal, develop and support gifted children;
- Experience of implementation of additional general educational programs for children with limited health capacities: a project approach.
The Conference is organized by:
- St. Petersburg Committee for Culture;
- SPb SBEI FVE St. Petersburg Training Centre for Education Development in Field of Culture and Arts;
- SPb SBI FE Glinka Children’s School of Arts in St. Petersburg.
Heads, pedagogical workers of children's schools of arts, as well as representatives of methodical services and specialists of cultural offices are invited to attend the Conference.