The event takes up three days. Day 3. Panel discussion “Actual problems of the development of Children's Art Schools at the present stage of development”, summing up the conference. The All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference "Children's Art School 2019: Education, Management, Development" is held from November 14 to 16, 2019, with the aim of organizing an open professional platform for discussing urgent problems of developing a system of children's art schools and disseminating effective models of pedagogical and managerial practices.
Panel discussion participants pose the following tasks:
- Identify the main directions of development of the system of children's art schools at the present stage;
- Take stock of the conference;
- Adopt the resolution of the conference.
The organizers of the conference include:
- The Saint Petersburg City Committee for Culture;
- Saint Petersburg State-Financed Institution of Complementary Professional Education “Educational and Methodological Centre for Development of Education in Culture and Arts of Saint Petersburg”;
- Saint Petersburg State-Financed Institution of Complementary Education “Glinka Children’s School of Arts in Saint Petersburg”.
Managers and teachers of children’s schools of art, as well as representatives of regional methodological services and specialists in management of cultural establishments are invited to take part in the conference.