09:00 — Start of the General Meeting participants registration.
10:00 — Opening of the General Meeting.
10:00 – 10:30 — Welcome addresses:
- Olga Sergeevna Khomova, General Director, Saint Petersburg State Academic Capella;
- Vladimir Ilyich Tolstoi, Advisor to the President of the Russian Federation for Culture and Art, Administration of the President of the Russian Federation;
- Mikhail Borisovich Piotrovsky, President, Russian Union of Museums;
- Irina Aleksandrovna Antonova, President, the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts.
10:30 – 11:00 — Organizational and procedural issues:
- Approval of the Chairperson and the Secretary of the General Meeting;
- Approval of the General Meeting agenda;
- Confirmation of the Mandate Commission's powers;
- Election of the Electoral Commission;
- Presenting candidates to the Presidium and to the position of the President of ICOM Russia 2019–2022.
11:00 – 11:30 — Report of Aleksandr Mikhailovich Sholokhov, President of ICOM Russia.
11:30 – 11:40 — Report of Larisa Ivanovna Myzina, Chairman of the Auditing Commission.
11:40 – 12:10 — Discussion on the reports.
12:10 – 12:40 — Discussion of amendments to the Charter.
12:40 – 12:45 — Mandate Commission report. Yuri Vitalievich Mudrov, Chairman of the Mandate Commission.
12:45 – 12:50 — Voting on amendments to the Charter.
12:50 – 12:55 — Auditing Commission election.
The Electoral Commission withdraws to count the votes.
13:00 – 14:00 — Presentations of the Partners of ICOM Russia General Meeting.
13:00 – 13:20 — Elena Yurievna Grigorieva, Art Director of JSC Spasskie Vorota Insurance Group. Uniform rules for museum items insurance.
13:20 – 13:40 — Anton Pavlovich Annenkov, Executive Director, Pozhtechnika Group of Companies. Fire Protection of Museum Depositories: Expert Recommendations.
13:40 – 14:00 — Katerina Frolova, General Director, LLC Kunstwerk. Experience of creating exposition in the Qatar National Museum.
14:00 – 14:10 — Presentation of the activities performed by the Council for Digital Development of Museums under ICOM Russia. Vladimir Victorovich Opredelenov, Chairman of the Council for Digital Development of Museums under ICOM Russia.
14:10 – 14:20 — Presentation of the activities performed by the Association of Natural and Historical Museums of Russia under ICOM Russia. Anna Iosifovna Klyukina, Chairwoman of the Association of Natural and Historical Museums of Russia under ICOM Russia.
14:20 – 14:30 — Announcement of voting results on the candidacy for the President of ICOM Russia 2019–2022. Announcement of voting results on the new composition of the ICOM Russia Presidium 2019–2022.
14:30 – 14:35 — Speech of the new President of ICOM Russia, summing up of the General Meeting.
14:35 – 15:00 — Coffee break.
Terms of participation: for ICOM members only.