- Defining new cultural heritage sites and filing documents for these heritage sites in due order;
- Joint work on restoring (reconstructing and repairing) lighting houses recognized as cultural heritage sites;
- Interaction with international organizations on this issue;
- Popularizing lighting houses recognized as cultural heritage sites (exhibitions, informational materials on the history of lighting houses and their present-day state, holding lectures and seminars on the topic), popularizing work of lighting house service staff and their cooperation with state and public organizations;
- Underwater archeological parks;
- Practical aspects of research of underwater cultural heritage of Russia.
Event organizers: include the Office of Navigation and Oceanography of the Ministry of Defense of Russia and All-Russian Public Organization “Russian Geography Society”.