The Round Table discussion is based on the experience of implementing the Media + Music pilot project that brought together more than 25,000 participants offline and online, created in 2018 as part of the BelgorodMusicFest International Festival with the participation of the Musical Klondike Information Agency to search for ways and answers to challenges time, to determine the issues of strategy and tactics for creating a modern communicative space in the field of culture and art, researching the needs of society.
Representatives of state and private companies, heads of international cultural projects and events, founders and heads of mass media participate in the round table.
The objectives of the event:
- Creation of new opportunities and formats of communication of the society and representatives of musical and stage art;
- Interaction of music, theater, museum projects with federal and regional media in order to attract an audience;
- Promoting the development of digital cultural journalism, improving the professional level of specialists, expanding contacts in the professional environment;
- The emergence and development of new informational synthetic professions;
- Increasing opportunities for the exchange of views for the comprehensive development of creative cultural projects.