The State Hermitage welcomes Russian and foreign specialists in museum education and contemporary educational strategies, as well as specialists in museum Hi-Tech and PR to participate in the panel discussion “Museum Universities”: Development and Implementation of Pioneering Youth Educational Strategies.
During the discussion, the participants will discuss the following questions and topics:
- What is the address programme for young audiences and what are their priorities?
- What are the roles of media and digitisation in forming young people's attitudes to the museum?
- Where do the borders of museum education lie and at what point does it take the form of enlightenment?
- How does the introduction of the concept of lifelong education affect museum educational programmes?
- Are there differences in developing educational programmes for audiences of different ages?
- Interaction between museums and universities. Realities and prospects;
- Permanent and temporary museum exhibitions as a space for educational experiments.