The book “1918–2018: a century of history at the Berg mansion» narrates the history of the mansion: in 1893 the building was purchased
by the Russian businessman S. P. Berg, and for a brief period after the revolution it housed the embassy of the German Empire. Later it became the headquarters of the Ispolskom of the Communist International until 1924, when the mansion was given to the Italian embassy. The book, grew out of a collaboration between renowned Italian and Russian authors (historians, architects, art critics, and other researchers), sheds new light on the history of Italy-Russia international relations and marks the most crucial moments thanks to information and descriptions that have not yet been published.
- Pasquale Terracciano, ambassador of Italy in Russia (Italy);
- Roberta Alonzi, Ph.D. in History, Associate professor, RUDN university, High Schools of Economics (Russia);
- Tatjana Zonova, Doctor of Political Sciences, Full professor, MGIMO university (Russia);
- Elena Maslova, Ph.D. in Political Sciences, Full professor, Senior Researcher, MGIMO university, Institute of Europe of the Russian
- Academy of Sciences (Russia);
- Roberto Balle, Doctor in Political Sciences, Full professor, University of Rome “La Sapienza” (Italy);
- Valerij Ljubin, Doctor in History, Lead researcher, Institute of Scientific Information on Social Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia).