The event will be held for two days (November 14–15). Day 1.
10:00 – 13: 30 — plenary meeting;
13:30 – 14: 30 — excursion "Secrets and poetry of stained-glass windows";
14:30 – 18.00 — sectional sessions;
18:00 – 19: 00 — excursion "Secrets and poetry of stained-glass windows";
19:00 – 20:00 — opening of the art exhibition “Offering to St. Petersburg”.
The following issues will be covered in the framework of the event:
- preservation of cultural heritage as a factor of social health of the nation;
- economic factors and resources for preservation of cultural and historical heritage;
- problems of "moral ecology";
- the role of education and science in preservation of cultural and historical heritage and generation of historical memory;
- unlocking the cultural potential of the country using resources of historical heritage;
- cultural heritage of the Great Tea Road;
- church as an institution, confessional groups and preservation of cultural and historical heritage;
- personalities of the Russian and world history;
- documents on the Russian history in foreign archives, libraries, private collections.