- 1979–1981 — Border troops of the KGB of the USSR;
- 1981–1982 — instructor of the organizational department of the Mogoytuysky district committee of the Komsomol, Chita region;
- 1983–1988 — Irkutsk State University, Faculty of History, "Historian. History teacher";
- 1989–1994 — General Director of SZAO "VostSibRosso", Baikal Regional Center "Ingosstrakh" OSAO;
- Since 2000 — General Director of AIST TV Company LLC (Irkutsk);
- Since 2012 — Head of the Department of International Journalism, Faculty of Journalism and International Relations, Professor of BSU; Teacher of a special course at the Faculty of History of Irkutsk State University;
- 2013–2014 — Member of the Public Chamber of the Irkutsk Region;
- Since 2019 — Director of the Representative Office of Rossotrudnichestvo in Mongolia.
Director of the Representative Office of Rossotrudnichestvo in Mongolia.
Awarded the Badge of Honor of Ulan Bator, medals of Mongolia, Honorary Badge of the Russian-Mongolian Friendship Society, various public awards. 2006 — Order "Altan Gadas". "Polar Star". 2007 — Medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II degree. 2011 — Certificate of honor of the President of the Russian Federation "For the development of domestic television". 2020 — Gratitude of the President of the Russian Federation.