He was born in Tkvarcheli of the Abkhaz ASSR on July 12, 1984.
- 2002 — he graduated from the Chekhov High School No. 14 in Sukhumi.
- 2007 — he graduated cum laude from the Abkhaz State University with a degree in History and Law.
- 2007 — he entered a PhD program in the Abkhaz State University to start a thesis on Abkhazia in Geopolitics of the Early 19th Century.
- 2007–2011 — a member of the Sukhumi City Council, a Chair of the Commission for Physical Education, Culture and Youth Affairs.
- 2007–2008 — a research associate of the Geopolitics Department in the Center for Strategic Research under the President of the Republic of Abkhazia.
- 2008–2010 — a Senior Secretary of the Informational and Analytical Department in the Executive Office of the President of the Republic of Abkhazia.
- 2008–2011 — Supervisor of the Council for Youth Policy under the President of the Republic of Abkhazia.
- Since 2010 — a Leader of Social and Political Development Sector in the Executive Office of the President of the Republic of Abkhazia.
- 2011–2012 — service in arms of the Republic of Abkhazia.
- 2012–2014 — a Deputy Chairman of the State Committee for Youth Affairs and Sport of the Republic of Abkhazia.
Gudisa Agrba is married and a father of two sons.