Graduated from the Mussorgsky Urals State Conservatory with a major in Piano Performance, then received a Master's degree from the Russian Academy of Public Economy and Civil Service under the auspices of the President of the Russian Federation, program of "Management in the Sphere of Culture, Education, and Science".
Since 2013 she has been managing the State Budgetary Establishment of Culture "Methodological Center for Art Education" (in 2018 renamed State Autonomous Establishment of Culture "Regional Resource Center in the Sphere of Culture and Art Education").
Has the following professional achievements:
- Expert of the monitoring group for children's schools of art in towns with nuclear industry enterprises (Program "Rosatom's Territory of Culture" (2018);
- Member of the working group on issues of developing children's schools of art under the MInistry of Culture of the Russian Federation (2019);
- Author of the School of Principals, an All-Russian education project;
- Participant in All-Russian research-to-practice conferences and forums in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Perm, Tyumen, Novy Urengoy, Lipetsk, Saratov, Syktyvkar and other cities;
- Organizer of All-Russian and regional scientific and methodological, competition and festival creative events in the sphere of culture and art.