Curator of over 1,500 projects, including exhibitions of works by Donald Judd, Rebecca Horn, Joseph Kosuth, Michal Rovner, Lucio Fontana, Sean Scully, the exhibition "Kollektsia! Contemporary Art in the USSR and Russia, 1950–2000" (Centre Pompidou, 2016–2017) and others. Co-curator of exhibitions: "Utopia and Reality? El Lissitzky, Ilya and Emilia Kabakov" (MAMM, 2013); "The Strange City" Ilya & Emilia Kabakov (Monumenta 2014, Grand Palais, Paris).
Curator of the Russian Pavilion at the 52nd and 53rd Venice Biennale (2007, 2009).
Laureate of the Innovation State Prize in the Field of Contemporary Art in the Best Curatorial Project category (2006).
- Member of the Russian Academy of Arts
- Member of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Arts
- Honored Worker of the Arts of the Russian Federation
- Awardee of the Order of Friendship
- Medal of the Order of Merit to the Fatherland, 2nd degree
- Member of the Council for Culture and Arts under the President of the Russian Federation (2011–2018)
- Officer of the Order of the Legion of Honor (France)
- Order of the Academic Palms, France
- Commander of the Order of Merit to the Italian Republic
- Order of Merit of the Knight's Cross of the Hungarian Republic.