Curator of museum projects, the author of a number of concepts of museums, exhibitions, socio-cultural spaces and industrial expositions.
Among the implemented curatorial projects:
- A series of short story exhibitions dedicated to Pavel the First at the Gatchina State Museum and Reserve
- The "Poets of Tsarskoye Selo. The Silver Age" exhibition of the A. S. Pushkin State Historical and Literature Museum and Reserve
- Spartak Football Club Museum in Moscow
- Interactive exhibition of the NEFT Pavilion at VDNH
- "Ural Locomotives" interactive center in Verkhnyaya Pyshma
- Volkhovskaya HPP Museum.
Expert in educational programs, professional events and project seminars related to modern museum design.
- Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, St. Petersburg State University
- Uwe Brückner's workshop "Creative structures" (Atelier Bruckner, Germany)
- Course on Scientific Communication at ITMO University
- "Theater+Museum", cross-communication course of the Institute of Cultural Programs
- "Fundamentals of Museum activity" course of the Russian Ethnography Museum
- LENDOK Screenwriting Course
The winner of the Expert North-West competition in 2018 in the "Expert in the field of creative industries" category.