Born in 1977 in Moscow.
- 1994-1999 – Russian State University for the Humanities: Institute for Economics, Management and Law
- 1998 – First Certificate in English. University of Cambridge. Local Examinations Syndicate
- 2002 – Boot Camp Management training, London, UK
- 1998-2003 – Sales Manager in Zone Vision Ent. Moscow Office – now ChelloZone (pioneer in channel distribution in the Russian satellite television market).
- 2005-2007 – Media Broadcasting Group (one of the leading channel distributors in Russia): Deputy Commercial Director (2005), Marketing Director (2006-2007)
- 2007 – Content consultant in Corvette-Telecom NEXT, JSC. (Telecommunication networks operator)
- 2008 until present – “Aeroplane”, group of companies specializing in cultural brand building (owner of The Fixies and other children animation projects): Project manager (2008), Licensing director (2009), Deputy Managing director (2015), Managing director (since 2016).